Horoscopes October 30-November 7

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): There is a full moon this Halloween! You will get tons of candy and have the best Halloween!

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): You’ll find yourself in an unfortunate situation. But just when you think everything has gone wrong, hope will come.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Keep going for those goals you are reaching for. You will achieve them!

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): You may have sudden changes happening in your life that might be hard to handle. Stay locked in and have confidence in yourself

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): That dream you had may come true… expect to see some changes this week.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Your perspective on life will change when you take a big trip with your family and friends.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Money is imminent; save it up! You may need it for later.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): You might find yourself wandering through different opportunities, from looking at colleges or the dreams you want to achieve when you’re older.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Get a pet! Sometimes having comfort is a great thing, and it could help you.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Don’t forget your strengths. You are yourself and that is enough.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): The morning sun shines brightly. Make a wish at 11:11!

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Fortune is approaching you. When opportunities and choices come your way, choose wisely.