Horoscopes January 29-February 5

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): Spend some time with your friends and family this week. Finals are important, but so is taking care of yourself. 

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Go out of your way to help others. You never know who is struggling and may need you. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Keep calm as tensions in your life may increase. Try reading a book or watching your favorite movie.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Focus on your long-term goals. The fine details matter, but don’t let them distract you from what’s truly important. 

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Invest in your creativity. Listening to your intuition will help when you’re struggling with self-expression. 

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Stay in touch with your friends, but don’t be afraid to set boundaries when you need alone time. 

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): No matter what happens, stay strong and don’t give up. Remember how far you’ve come in life. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Be kind to yourself as you try to balance every aspect of your life. Things will begin to fall into place soon.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Try extra hard at communicating. Important conversations are brewing, but you need to keep stirring the pot.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Listen to your body and let yourself rest. You’ll be more productive and feel better about yourself. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): Keep track of your time and don’t let it slip past you. Before you know it, the week will be over. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Lock in and study for your finals. Have confidence in yourself, but don’t be afraid to ask for help.