Horoscopes May 13-20

44 Views
Annabelle Pirkle
Collage depicting designs inspired by the 12 zodiac signs.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Consider trying something new this week. Taking time for yourself should be of utmost importance this week. Consider meditation, going to the gym, or relaxing. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Take the time to spend time with your family this week. Due to other commitments, you may have let your family connections fade. Take this week to make them flourish. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): You may have been feeling insecure in your life. Remember that things that challenge you can often result in rewards. 

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Your thoughts may have changed regarding your future choices. Make sure to gain knowledge on your opinion before making a decision. 

Gemini (May 20th-June 20th): Don’t shy away from change this week. Many things may be trying to guide you in the right direction. No matter how scary these things may seem they will guide the correct decision. 

Cancer (June 20th-July 22nd): You may be prompted to make sacrifices for your future decisions. Make sure you think these decisions through to succeed. 

Leo (July 22nd-August 22nd): People in your life may be attempting to guide you in the wrong direction. Stay true to what you believe is best. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st):  This week will be great for closure. Take time to get your emotions in order about previous events and make sure nothing is weighing you down on the way to your future.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Take this week to make fun memories with friends! Surround yourself with positive energy and people. As well, do not put up with negative energy. 

Aquarius (January 21st-February 19th): Previous happenings in the past week may have you feeling down. Take this week to attempt to heal from these and do things that make you happy! 

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th): Take time to dive deep into your emotions this week. Many things may have been making you feel down. Take this time to get your feelings sorted out. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): You will come into many blessings this week. Many things will go well for you. Take your time to ask for your needs and to advocate for yourself.