Horoscopes April 22-29

Annabelle Pirkle
Collage depicting designs inspired by the 12 zodiac signs.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): You may have new realizations about current relationships. You should have conversations about your realizations with those that it involves. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): You may be conflicted about your future and your path. Take time to decide about your future and your pros and cons. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): You may often put others first. This week try to prioritize yourself. Take time to do what you love to do. Whether that is reading, walking, or just simply resting. Do it! 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): People who have previously been in your life may begin to resurface. Make sure to not be too quick in introducing them back into your life. 

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Organization and hard work will be your friend this week! You may have noticed an increased workload so managing your work and being organized will be vital. 

Gemini:(May 20th – June 20th): You may make new connections this week. You may find yourself spending more time with those you have not previously or making whole new connections. 

Cancer: (June 20th-July 22nd ): Spending time with family this week should be the utmost priority. You may have put off spending time with family due to previous responsibilities but make this a priority this week. 

Leo: (July 22nd – August 22nd): Consider taking up a new hobby this week. You may have been feeling bored with previous ways of taking up your time. Try to do something new! 

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): Your workload over the past few weeks may have felt like too much to handle. Take time in this next week to prioritize yourself and figure out what you need to do for success.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You will have a week of good fortune in the following week. Do not take this for granted and do everything possible to brighten up your days. 

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): Carve out time to spend with friends and loved ones this week. Things out of your control may have been getting you down the past week. Spending time with friends and family and taking time for yourself may help you reflect and heal. 

Pisces: (February 20th- March 20th): You will have a bright week! Keep your head up and stay organized! Do not let little things get in the way of your success.