Horoscopes March 4-11

Horoscopes March 4-11
Annabelle Pirkle

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Things may feel uncertain this week. Make sure to stay true to yourself to guide you through this. Stand firm on your beliefs and allow yourself to take time to do things you love. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): This week make sure to assert your leadership skills. You may have been holding back on giving your opinion. However, this week is the perfect time to tell them. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): You may have had a recent charge regarding your future. This may make you feel out of place for the moment. Attempt to think of other plans and look on the bright side of this change. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): You have been working like crazy for your goals these past few weeks. Now that this is coming to an end take time to take a step back and reflect on your hard work. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): You may have been feeling defeated the past few weeks. Make sure to take time to find your motivation again and pick yourself back up. 

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): You may have uncovered recent self-understanding. This understanding will allow you to strengthen your goals and allow you to follow what you truly want to do. 

Gemini (May 20th-June 20th): You may have needed to fill your schedule and allow time for yourself. In the next week, plan a day where you can focus on yourself and take some time to rest.

Cancer (June 20th-July 22nd): You may have made some very big goals in the past few weeks. These goals may be creating stress. Try to take them in chunks and do not overwhelm yourself with expectations.

Leo (July 22nd-August 22nd): You have done a great job of balancing your school and outside commitments this week. Continue to do so by getting organized, whether this is by planning or using a calendar.

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st):  You may be carrying unnecessary weight from previous situations. Try to release it this week in all ways that you can.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You are finally experiencing peace within your relationships. Take time to soak this up and spend time with the people that mean the most. 

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): You may have had a fun and relaxing weekend. Now that the start of the week has arisen make sure you stay organized to not feel overwhelmed.