Valentine’s Day horoscopes

107 Views
The 12 astrological signs, Valentine’s Day edition. Image courtesy of Women’s Health

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): Love is in the air! Whether it’s with your significant other, friend, or acquaintance, make sure you show your appreciation and watch out for a secret admirer…

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Embrace your romantic self! Don’t be afraid to dream big! Great things are in store for your love life as long as you show your true self. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Focus on the people who love you, not the people you don’t. Try your best to battle negative thoughts by reminding yourself how loved you are.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Prepare yourself for unexpected romance soon! Life works in mysterious ways and you will soon be surprised by someone close to you…

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Take care of yourself this Valentine’s Day. Watch a funny rom-com, read a romantic book, or take a rose petal-filled bath. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Prioritize all of your relationships, not just the romantic ones. Though you might not realize it, people in your life need you!

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Spend some time with your loved ones. Drama may seem to be taking over your life, but things will turn around soon. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): Ask yourself who you truly want – romantically and platonically. When faced with too many options, go with your gut. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Your love life is going to blossom into fruition. Before you know it, you will be surrounded by an adoring crowd.

Gemini (May 20th – June 20th): As humongous scandals ensue within your friend gruops, guard your heart. Your personal peace is what matters most. 

Cancer: (June 20th-July 22nd): Go for it! Even if they seem hesitant at first, they’ll say yes. The slow, steady tortoise wins the more passionate connection. 

Leo: (July 22nd – August 22nd): Strengthen your personal and professional relationships. In times of heartbreak, lean on your loved ones.