Horoscopes March 12-19

120 Views
Annabelle Pirkle
Collage depicting designs inspired by the 12 zodiac signs.

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th): Remind yourself of how loved you are. Your loneliness might feel ubiquitous, but it’s temporary. Plus, someone new is just around the corner…

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Use your random bursts of energy to your advantage. When you’re in the mood to do something, do it! You’ll enjoy yourself more. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Practice what you preach, especially when it’s hard. Once you set a good example for others, you’ll be shocked at how quickly things fall into place.  

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): In all aspects of your life, be genuine. Stay true to your character and exemplify your morals. People have a lot to learn from you! 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Block out the distractions around you—they’re hindering your progress. Your focus is integral to your successes, big and small. 

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Give your body time to recover after the labors of the week. Work hard and rest hard. Be careful not to tip the scale! 

Gemini (May 20th-June 20th): Let go of the past and seek new experiences. You have so much time in front of you; all you need is a bit of courage and a hop—not leap—of faith. 

Cancer (June 20th-July 22nd): Try not to be too concerned about other people’s opinions of you. Instead, recognize your strengths and use them to help others. 

Leo (July 22nd-August 22nd): Life is tough, but so are you! Muster up a few ounces of courage, and focus your energy on something you’re looking forward to. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Don’t be afraid to seek help if you find yourself struggling this season. You’ll benefit from reaching out and forming new connections. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Remember, life has gotten better before. It will get better again. Do your best to hold onto any ounce of hope. The finish line is near! 

Aquarius: (January 21st-February 19th): Keep going. Push through the obstacles. Every small step counts—before you realize it, your spark will be back. Even if you can’t fathom it right now, you’ll survive.