Photojournalism: the beauty of Washington

The beauty of Washington is often unmatched by anything you will see in your lifetime. With beautiful lakes, wildlife, and plants, Washington is like no other. Here are some of those gorgeous sights.

Hidden upon long roads and mountains the Mount Vernon tulip fields are a beautiful delight for all. With more than one million visitors each year, this beautiful sight is unmatched. The fields and land of Mount Vernon make the land the perfect condition for flowers, blossoming millions of tulips each year. (Annabelle Pirkle)
A brown, fluffy cow at the tulip fields in Mount Vernon. (Annabelle Pirkle)
Ocean Shores is one of the most popular places in Washington. This beach has so many things to do! With a variety of shops and restaurants. Not to mention the beautiful ocean and wildlife among it. One of the most popular attractions in Ocean Shores is the King Tide. Occurring at only certain times the strength of the ocean blows water over the shore bringing many to watch. (Annabelle Pirkle)
Also in Washington, a gem is Hood Canal. Hood Canal has a beautiful shore where you can spot birds, herons, and all sorts of other wildlife. Most famous for the resort in the town called Alderbrook. There are many other things to do such as local shops, docks, and shores. (Annabelle Pirkle)
Another Washington gem is Capital Lake. Capital Lake was previously a swimming spot but is now just a beautiful sight. At the heart of Olympia Washington, this lake is home to a variety of wildlife and a perfect spot for walking a trail that goes all the way around the lake. (Annabelle Pirkle)
Annabelle Pirkle