Starbucks’ festive holiday food

Collage+of+the+festive+holiday+treats+Starbucks+has+available.+
Annabelle Pirkle
Collage of the festive holiday treats Starbucks has available.

Starbucks fans rush into the store when the Holiday Menu drops on November 2nd. The menu ranges from drinks to food to treats. Though drinks are the most popular items, food also draws the crowd in. The Snowman Cookie, Peppermint Cake Pop, Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugarplum Danish, and Gingerbread Loaf are all stars on the menu.

The Sugarplum Danish stood out. The contrast of the savory danish followed by the sweetness of the sugarplum is truly remarkable. This is the one for those looking for a sweet and savory treat!

The Snowman Cookie is basic. Its frosting is extremely sweet which is perfect over the less-sweet cookie. This is a go-to for sugar cookie fans!

Next up was the Peppermint Cake Pop. The richness of the cake pop made it very good! Big peppermint and chocolate fans will love this!

The second to last item the Cranberry Bliss Bar had flavorful cranberries. This is a fantastic item for cranberry fans. 

Lastly, the gingerbread Loaf is a very flavorful winter one. It’s powerful in nutmeg. This is perfect for anyone who’s a huge gingerbread fan. 

The Starbucks holiday menu has something for everyone. Try it out today!