Horoscopes 12/11-18

Horoscopes+12%2F11-18

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Some days are difficult and some aren’t. Fortunately for you, this week will be easy, so live your life to the fullest and aspire to your dreams.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You may have some difficulties and should approach them in unique ways. For example, strengthen your friendships and lean on them in times of need.

Aquarius (January 21st- February 19th): Go all out, be yourself! spread positive affirmations to yourself. Celebrate all of the small wins.

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th): An unexpected moment is awaiting, and it could involve being in contact with a friend that you haven’t talked to in a while. Take the chance!

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Go out this weekend! Some options include shopping or hanging out with friends. It’ll make you feel a lot better.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Someone will come into your life this week. That day will be full of smiles, so make sure to keep them close.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Enjoy yourself and spend quality time with yourself. Try doing your nails or even get your hair done. When you take care of yourself, every moment counts.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Your unique ideas will take you places! Trust in your abilities and use these ideas to transform your dreams into reality.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Don’t live in your past. A shining future awaits you, but only if you accept it in the moment.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Pay attention to small things happening in your life. Sometimes they might be bigger than you think.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Hype yourself up! Try to dance to your favorite song. Your worries will disappear with notice!

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Look around. You’ll see that you aren’t alone and there is a special someone who cares about you.