Broadcast
Old School Pizzeria
Broadcast
SpongeBob the Musical: Behind the scenes
Mr. Schaefer displays penants from colleges attended by OHS alumni.
OHS Uncovered
The dos and don'ts of the college process
Homecoming is a tradition that endures the test of time.
OHS Uncovered
Lost traditions at OHS
Senior feature: Jasper Blake
People
Senior feature: Jasper Blake
A collage of OHS seniors favorite and least favorite books they read for English class.
OHS Uncovered
The best and worst books read in English class, according to seniors
Kims Convenience, Never Have I Ever, and Everything Everywhere All at Once, three of the best depictions of Asian Americans in media.
Entertainment
Asian American portrayals in media
UW is widely recognized as the most beautiful college campus in Washington state.
Local Life
The ultimate guide to Husky admissions
The Soccer Pod #1
Podcast
The Soccer Pod #1
Podcast
Bear Pod: How much homework is too much

Horoscopes 12/11-18

35 Views
Horoscopes+12%2F11-18

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Some days are difficult and some aren’t. Fortunately for you, this week will be easy, so live your life to the fullest and aspire to your dreams.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You may have some difficulties and should approach them in unique ways. For example, strengthen your friendships and lean on them in times of need.

Aquarius (January 21st- February 19th): Go all out, be yourself! spread positive affirmations to yourself. Celebrate all of the small wins.

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th): An unexpected moment is awaiting, and it could involve being in contact with a friend that you haven’t talked to in a while. Take the chance!

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Go out this weekend! Some options include shopping or hanging out with friends. It’ll make you feel a lot better.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Someone will come into your life this week. That day will be full of smiles, so make sure to keep them close.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Enjoy yourself and spend quality time with yourself. Try doing your nails or even get your hair done. When you take care of yourself, every moment counts.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Your unique ideas will take you places! Trust in your abilities and use these ideas to transform your dreams into reality.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Don’t live in your past. A shining future awaits you, but only if you accept it in the moment.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Pay attention to small things happening in your life. Sometimes they might be bigger than you think.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Hype yourself up! Try to dance to your favorite song. Your worries will disappear with notice!

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Look around. You’ll see that you aren’t alone and there is a special someone who cares about you.