Horoscopes October 17-22

Maggie Gilman

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): You may feel insecure about your life. Remember that challenges often result in rewards, so stick it through till the end.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Your future may change for the better. Make sure to take care of yourself this week. Stay strong and remember what you want for your future.

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): You may feel torn about the repetition of your daily routine. Remember that safe situations may be holding you back from more positive energy.

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You may be pulled away from historic connections and towards new experiences. Consider making new friends and possibly join a club this week!

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): You may feel drawn to new experiences. Keep your mind open to different opportunities that will widen your horizon.

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): You may slightly change your beliefs depending on your future choices. Make sure to gain more knowledge before making permanent changes to your life.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Don’t shy away from change. Getting out of your comfort zone is the key to a healthy and good attitude towards life. Expect positive changes throughout the aspects in your life that are usually neglected.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Stick with your gut and follow your intuition! Friends and family may be encouraging you to go after different dreams that do not align with your own values! Stay true to yourself.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Your twin energy will guide you through this week. Something unexpected might occur while you are going through your normal routine.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd):. You may be influenced to make sacrifices for future decisions. Make sure that you think these situations through thoroughly and discover which has the greater reward.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Adults in your life may be trying to guide you in the wrong direction. Remember that the decision is up to you and stay strong to your values!

View Comments (2)