Horoscopes November 6-13

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): You will finally drop your guard down and let some intriguing newcomers into your life. But don’t lower your standards for anyone. Upcoming is a big decision you will need to make, make sure not to put too much stress on yourself. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Your popularity with your peers is expected to grow this upcoming month. Your friends and family will be attracted to your presence. A new friendship will start and slowly turn into more, so take full advantage of these events to network. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Your hard working efforts will always be your strong suit. However, you need to lean on your connections as well. Don’t be so success oriented — it’s important to take a break, and spend time talking with your peers, and focus more on social relationships. 

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): You’re up for a month of wanderlust and adventure. Exploration is big for you this month, and it’s important to lean into that. A broader worldview will develop for you and you will learn to value diversity more. Also, your social life will blossom and collaborations will flourish.

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Stay focused on fulfilling your obligations. If you do this, you’ll see a bounty of success ahead of you. Make sure to show interest in other people’s goals and accomplishments, though. You don’t want to be too focused on yourself. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Romance is in the air! Focus on figuring out exactly what type of person you want as your partner. Stay open minded to people who compliment your attributes instead of mirroring them. Financially, you could be in for a shift in either direction, so make sure to get a handle on your bank account.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th):  Motivate yourself! The cold weather and changing season is the perfect time to learn new recipes and take on self care. As an earth sign, this time of year easily leads to sedentary patterns. An exciting love life is coming your way, soon to make your dreams come true. You’re headed towards a new and thrilling romantic adventure!

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Remember, it’s okay to be alone. Learning contentedness during time alone will help you develop as a person and get to know yourself better. Try indulging in a bubble bath, your favorite TV show, or a book on your TBR list. 

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Be patient. Good things are coming, but the more you rush them, the slower they’ll come. Focus on the big picture instead of obsessing over a small thing. And keep your emotions in check…

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Take action while using compassion to others, whether it be a friend or anyone going through a tough time and. Comforting someone will make you and that person feel better, and nobody does it better than you. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Your emotional vulnerability will be tested during a friendship. Prepare yourself by practicing mindfulness and compassion while staying in tune with your truest desires. When in doubt, listen to your gut. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): An excess of self confidence is headed your way. You are the trend setter and the sign with innate charm and style. But if you have a significant other, it’s time to focus on them. You have not been giving them the attention they deserve.