Horoscopes November 27-December 4

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Take the time to nurture your relationships. Showing love to ones close to you will give you reassurance. Call a friend, make plans, put yourself out there! Letting your loved owns know that you care will make it likely for them to reciprocate. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Prioritize who and what you put your energy into. If someone doesn’t have benefits regarding you, you don’t have to keep them in your life. Focus on people who make you feel safe and bring you joy.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Remember, it’s okay to be alone. Learning contentedness during time alone will teach you how to cherish moments with others, and to feel present. Free time alone allows you to do things you enjoy without having to worry about what others say. Be your own best friend.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Take some time to figure out what you want for yourself, varying of the time period. Invest some money and effort into your self-development, whether that means taking on the simple tasks that you’ve been putting off, or making a decision for your near future.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): As it is getting colder outside, and darker a lot sooner, turn the gloomy moods into cozy vibes. Try doing something nostalgic, whether that’s spending time with a childhood friend or initiating family time. Take time for things that bring you comfort, whether that’s wrapping yourself in a warm blanket right as you get home, or rewatching your favorite TV show.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Incorporate more variety into your daily routine. It’s okay to mix things up and stray from what you’re used to doing every day. Along with life’s stressors, you may feel trapped in your daily schedule. Try a new recipe; pick up a new activity to do between times; go for a walk or drive to clear your head. The day doesn’t have to be so concrete.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Financial security is important to you, think about why that may be. Right now, prioritize where you wanna put your money and if it will be beneficial to you later on. Hold off on buying the next new trending item and put the money towards possibly an investment, or a current stressor. This will make you feel better in the long run, instead of a temporary dopamine boost.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Now is your time to set intentions, make wishes, and manifest. Think of your goals and ambitions and what you have to do you get there, or make it happen. Take right now as your chance to accomplish what you want for yourself.

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Sit down and think through what you want to be done, whether that’s now or in the upcoming months. While it’s easy to go with the flow, be intentional about what you do, and contemplate what effect it’ll make. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You hold confidence that others are envious of. However, acknowledging your limitations will give you a sense of awareness and strength, not weakness. Give others a chance to shine, and you can see the kinds of people you want to surround yourself with. Take this as your chance to make your dream team.

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): Strong intentions will bring you what you want in life. Work to your set goals and see where it takes you. Think of your future, and think of who you want to be close to, where you want to be, and what you want to be doing.

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Give your dreams some fuel. If there’s something you really want, think of the steps you have to take to get you there. If funds are lacking, get creative and find ways to make easy money. Trying new things is a lot easier than it seems.