Horoscopes December 18-January 7

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Take advantage of opportunities coming your way. It’ll do you good!

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You will ace this upcoming test as long as you have hope! Good things will happen at any unexpected moment.

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): Put a smile on somebody’s face today. It’ll make you feel better and then feel better. 

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): Today will be your lucky day. Spend it with courage and excitement, not fear or sadness.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): On the first snow day, you are going to meet your perfect person in your life. Welcome them with open arms!

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Try to eat something that you haven’t tried before or try something new to you this winter break. It will be worth it.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Thank the person who helps you during your breakdowns. Remember that sometimes they need support too!

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): When you fail, find hope and get back up. Success is waiting for you this week! 

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Visit Oly on Ice this winter. Whether you can skate or not, ice skating will refresh your mind.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Bake cookies tonight! Put joy in your life and make silly decorations on each of the cookies. Save some extra cookies to give out to others.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Thank people around you. Even tiny gestures or gifts such as cards, etc. It will change their perspective on you and have a positive impact.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Bring your significant other out for a movie date! Watch out for eavesdropping elves, though.