Horoscopes January 15-21

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): This week will ignite many new experiences for you. Make sure to find a balance between your responsibilities and your new adventures. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): Focus on finalizing projects and setting new goals this week. You must find a balance between your personal life and professional life.

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): It is time for a fresh start this week. Do whatever you need to do for a reset. Doing so will ensure that you will have a clean slate for the weeks ahead. 

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): You may be feeling more grounded this week. Take this week to finalize your goals and find out what you want your next steps in life to be. This will guide you toward the next goals. 

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Stay persistent on your goals. Although different things may get in the way, your end goal will be as fulfilling as imagined. Try to spend time on things that fill you with enjoyment rather than sadness.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): You will feel very inspired to do better this week. The last few weeks may have pulled you away from what truly matters. Focus on what matters most to you to be fulfilled with happiness.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): You may feel that you have a lot on your plate. Make sure to share some responsibilities with others and do not take too much on. Stressing yourself too much will only result in agony. 

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Maintain your boundaries. Many people may be trying to cross the boundaries that you have created. Repeating these created boundaries and maintaining them will show that they are important and concrete. 

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): The last few weeks may have been a challenge for you. To move forward make sure to start small. Do small things that make you happy and make you feel better. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): You may have been holding much back this past week. Do not be afraid to express your feelings and tell the truth about how you feel. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): You may have an urge to focus on your health and wellness this week. Follow this urge and you will feel replenished for the weeks ahead.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st):  You may have a week of very busy week. Try to keep up and take the time you need for yourself to do so. It is vital that you have a week to rest up in the following week.