Horoscopes January 22-28

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st):  Expect to be urged into new opportunities this week. You will be very successful when it comes to school and work. This success may boost your confidence and result in an overall better week. 

Capricorn (December 21st-January 21st): You will feel delighted this week. The past week’s struggles will be put behind you and you will be able to focus on the present. You may also experience a deeper connection with friends and family. 

Aquarius: (January 21st- February 19th): You may feel unmotivated this week. This will have an overall effect on your work at school and other places. To get some motivation back try to focus on the things that you enjoy. Maybe go for a walk or spend time doing art! Whatever it is make sure it is for your overall well-being. 

Pisces: (February 20th-March 20th): This week you may face anxiety or nervousness. It is important to try to ground yourself and focus on reality. Going out and doing yoga or taking a walk could be of utmost importance.  

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): This week will be more favorable for you. You will experience a lot of happiness and enjoyment. Work that previously seemed complicated will come to you with ease and your efficiency will be excellent. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): This week you will need to focus a lot on your patience. Many things in life may be causing your patience to be tested. You must try to expand your patience to have peace this week. 

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): This week your life will feel very under control. You will feel focused on your goals and will be able to accomplish a lot. Many of the goals before this week may have felt out of your capabilities. This week that will change and you will be able to accomplish them.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): You may find yourself in between crossroads this week. Many big decisions may take place. Make sure to think about the odds and benefits of these decisions. 

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): This week you will have ample opportunity to widen your goals. Take your goals into consideration and try to create future goals that align with them. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): This week you will feel very busy. You may have overscheduled yourself and now are stressed on how to get everything done. Make sure to take it one day at a time to complete all the things that are scheduled. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): You may need to look for others for support this week to gain success. You may feel that a lot of success is coming your way this week. If you need support to make sure this success is solidified you may need to lean on others. 

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st):  This week things may not be good in your school or work. It’s important to stay positive and to keep your motivation high even in bad times.